Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bought my plane ticket!

After following the prices of plane tickets for a few weeks now, and watching them steadily increase ( :-\ ), I finally decided to pull the plug and actually purchase MY ticket! When I first started looking at them, I thought it'd be fun to spend a few days in Bangkok before heading to Seoul for orientation, and I found a very reasonable price for that ticket, BUT for some reason I decided to wait in hopes that the price would decline even more. WRONG! The very next day, the price jumped like $200, and out went that idea. Oh well...

So now, I'm leaving August 17 at 10:00 pm from Charlotte. I fly to Chicago, and leave there at 1:00 am on the 18th, and get into Seoul at 5:00 am on the 19th. Just a mere 14 hour flight, no big deal, hah. I've never had any trouble with the trans-Pacific flights, and I expect this time to be no different. I'll sleep a lot, do a few sudokus, read the guide book, maybe learn a little Korean, and watch a few movies...could be worse.

In the meantime, I'm almost done studying for the GMAT which I take TOMORROW, Aug 5! I'm ready for it to be over and to have a score that I can report to grad schools. Hopefully it's a score that I can be proud of, but I've heard of people taking the GMAT like 4-5 times...YIKES. I just gotta give it a go and see how I do and then go from there. The ball is rolling...

No comments:

Post a Comment