Thursday, September 10, 2009

2 things...

1. My co-teacher Anne called me her "son" yesterday. She went on explaining how if we were in dynastic times, she would have loved to have had a "son" like me, hah. This simply sprang from me helping her move some test papers from the third floor to the fourth floor. Also, she told me her age, voluntarily, even though when I first met her she told me she would never tell me, haha. I think she's starting to really trust me and we're becoming good friends now. It's a good thing!

2. Every day, when I get back to Bupyeong Station and I walk to my apartment in the underground mall, I always walk past the same stores and same people. And there is always this one really cute girl, probably around my age, who is sipping on her iced-coffee while just waiting for customers to come into her store. Whenever I walk by at like 4:55, she always waves and says "hiiiiii" and smiles at me. One of these days I'm going to stop at her store and buy something from her, haha.

That's it! I hope everyone has a good Friday, even though it's 9/11. It's weird being in Korea for this day, and it'll be interesting to see if anyone over here even notices it's 9/11...

No comments:

Post a Comment