Monday, September 14, 2009

First haircut in Korea, phew

Saturday, September 12

Got my haircut! Cost 17,000 won (about 15 USD). I was very hesitant to get my haircut because I’ve heard of horror stories, especially here in Korea, when foreigners who can’t speak Korean go to a hair salon and get a horrible haircut. However, I think I chose a pretty nice, up-scale salon, and although they didn’t speak ANY English, I was able to get a decent haircut, along with wash and styling, hah. I’ll probably end up getting this done like once every three weeks cause it’s so cheap and it’s fun to get a little spoiled, haha.

Later that day, a few of us saw the movie “Nine” in the Lotte cinema. The cinema was nothing to ride home about (it wasn’t even as nice as the ones back home, and was far less impressive than the ones in Bangkok). It was good to see an American movie though, hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment