Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday

My kids absolutely love me, both inside and outside of the classroom. They actually listen to me when I'm talking, whereas they more often than not will ignore Anne (my co-teacher). And they look at me and pay attention. I must be such a novelty to them, hah.

And then, after lunch, one of the classes that I taught earlier in the morning was outside having PE class. So Anne said I could go out and interact with them, and they just loved it. They especially like shaking my hand and giving me high-fives (with either one hand or both hands at the same time). They will ask to shake my hand, and then laugh right after they do it. So it's funny. And I've definitely noticed all the little girls that like me. It's too cute. Sometimes, one of the girls' friends will blatanly tell me that she likes me and thinks I'm cute, haha. I just laugh and smile and they do the same. Oh Korea...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the updates!!!! Watch those little girls.....

    ReplyDelete