Thursday, September 3, 2009

First full day in Incheon, and it was pretty useless, hah

Sunday August 30th,

Pretty uneventful. Stephen, a girl named Heyin and I grabbed brunch at a food court in the basement of lotte mart. Luckily, Heyin speaks Korean, so she ordered all of us some really tasty and spicy meals. Then, we tried to meet up with some other people to watch a movie, but that became a huge debacle and we ended up playing in an arcade for like an hour or two. Then, we work our way out to the street, where we proceed to do nothing. I just get a little bored with everyone so I decided to walk the 7 minutes back to my apartment and took a nap.

For dinner, I met up with Stephen, Becca (girl from VA), Julian and Del and we all went to Pizza Hut. Yup, we went to Pizza Hut. Unfortunately, the pizza sent my stomach into like a state of shock, and I was only able to eat one piece before I started to feel sick.

After dinner, Stephen and I decide to play some pool, and I was pleasantly surprised at how well I played, hah. I think it’s all the hours playing pool on Wii. I knew it’d come in handy some day…I called it a night around 11 or so I think because tomorrow is my first day of class and I want to make a good first impression!

No comments:

Post a Comment